Friday, September 4, 2009

Missing Miss Si Lin

Alright Si Lin, I miss you. There really isn't much else to say about this except that I hope that China sends our approvals soon and that we can come and bring you home....its time. I look at your picture each day.....its been three months since we saw your beautiful face. M keeps describing it as "two more yeses" and thats about right.....we need our LOA (letter of approval -- we've been waiting about 79 days now for that) and then we need the TA, travel approval. I'm trying to be patient....I really am....but there you still are....waiting.....will you know what it means to have a mommy and daddy.....how can you know? We will show you.....we will love you....we will be there for you....its time for you to have a family, for daddy and I to have a daughter, and for your brothers to have their sister home.....it really is time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment