Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer 2011





Its been too long since I've blogged and its unclear to me why that is......except, of course, that with four kiddos life is busy. But, here we are, summer of 2011 and its time to get back in business. First, I need to figure out how to upload more than one photo at a time (hmmm...maybe I did figure that out). Secondly, I need to remember to send the photos to the blog whenever I send them to Yami.

This summer we already joined a pool club (Bedford Bluffs--photo above), have begun major construction on the house, have vacationed in Smugglers Notch (actually its where we are right now -- today Yami and I did our first real mountain bike experience over at the Von Trapp Family Lodge -- yep, I even met two Von Trapps!), and in a few weeks, we will send Z and E off to sleep away camp for their first time.

Yami leaves tomorrow for a major boondoggle in Vegas to celebrate Jonah's upcoming wedding. The rest of us will be in CT for Silin's China adoption group reunion gathering this weekend. Though I wish Yami could be there, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else and especially to having Silin meet her "China cousins" for the first time in almost two years--


No comments:

Post a Comment