Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First Letters Home

Today I got letters from both boys (actually from Emet I received 2).  So, here they are (exactly as it is written, spelling and all):

Here is Emet's first one:

Dear Mom and family, when I got to camp we had a meating at are bunk about rules ect.  We had dinner after that, tour, 3 games.  I love you familiy.  Goodbye
9:20 Emet

Next one (in extremely hard to to read writing)
Dear Dad and family, I had a tough time "Going to BED" (1:00 a.m.) I had a gooD time today.  I choose cooking.  I did not like Hebrew class.  ______ swim class.   P.S. I'm going to choos fishing for second choose.

And here is Isaiah's:
Dear Mommy and Daddy :)
Brearkfast was awsome!  There were a lot of eggs and stuff.  Anyways today we chosed activeitees.  I chose sports.  We played dodge-ball (abriveated version), and ga-ga.  After ga-ga I went to get a drink from the water fountain.  On the way I slipped and fell.  Two brooses, topped off with a cut....my knee cap got smashed! :(  It's been hurting all day.  Love your (mildly(hopefully)) hurt Isaiah.

OK, these are priceless!!!!!  I think I'm living vicariously through them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment